Spoiled, or spoiler?





I feel this is all a Word from the Lord:

I will, eschew, My mercy, upon the sons of men who refuse to follow My ways. This is, the sign of My coming. It is, a punishment, listed, in the "scroll," of Isaiah


Me: God gave me Isaiah 33. It is the "scroll of Isaiah, chapter 33." This is the text:

Isaiah 33:1

[1]Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! when thou shalt cease to spoil, thou shalt be spoiled; and when thou shalt make an end to deal treacherously, they shall deal treacherously with thee.


Father: 

They will be Forced to stop spoiling, by Me, and those they have spoiled will rise up against them, become powerful, and take away their evil power, replacing it with their own Good Power. This is, what is coming.


Father, again: Mercy, is given to those, who, receive it!!!  


Me: Pray for those who need mercy.  Jesus bless you.  He loves you.  Amen!

Post a Comment

0 Comments