Word for all who know him, and need to

 



In my life, I, like everyone else, *need help*. I, like everyone else, need freedom. Freedom, to make, my own choices, and not, he bound, forever, to the consequences of those choices. That is why, I need, forgiveness. I need, help, understanding, that I do not have to, "live by every rule in the book," in order to *just* be saved. Being saved, is a permanent experience. Once, you have 1. Repented of your sins, and 2. Accepted the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, as your Savior, and you have the Son of God living in your heart forever, he will not, ever, let you go. He will, "hold on," no matter, what. So, feel free, to 1. Make choices, 2. Experience freedom, and 3. Flee from your past choices that have resulted in chaos, in your life and others. Freedom is about, freedom, from sin, and not, a "blank check," to sin. However, there is, always, repentance, and, forgiveness, when we need it. Because, a father, does not, "disown," his son, for "messing up.". He forgives him, and teaches him, to "do better.". Feel free to pray about this word, and see "if it applies to you." God bless you, and Jesus loves you. His love, is free.

Post a Comment

0 Comments