Love, is the Way, of, the Lord!!!




Read this interpretation, which I feel is straight from the Mouth of God, as He prophesies, from time to time, through His servants!!!


1 Corinthians 13: 9-12

 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

[10]But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

[11]When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.


God: Childish things are things which *do not reflect* love in our lives!!!


[12]For now we see through a glass, (God: Mirror) darkly...

(God: or "dimly." We see God, in ourselves, by our love...if we look at ourselves, as though we love others, then, we look at God, as though, He, loves, us!!!  Vice versa is true, if we "look at ourselves," and we hate others, we see God, as "hating us.");


 ...but then face to face...

 (so we will know how much he loves us, when we see Him, and how much he desires us to "be with Him, in Heaven!!! We shall either accept, or reject Him, based off that love, that He has for us!!! He is the true Father, and He will love us, all of our mortal days!!! If we choose, sin, over all other things God has for us, we receive nothing, in the afterlife, but sorrow, pain, and death! Sin, is the, antithesis, of God, which, is why, God, has "all good things," not sin, sorrow, pain, and death, in Heaven!!!! We need to understand this, to truly understand the Gospel...All Good Things Come From Him!!!!! In Jesus name. Amen.

...now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.  


We shall know God's true substance, even as God knows ours!!!

Receive this, I pray, into your heart, and, THINK ABOUT IT!! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments