Faithful, and Needy

 

First Word (to the faithful, and needy, and beautiful, in God's sight):

I shall, give, to the needy, and to the poor, and to the homeless, and to the women, without men, who can support them. I will, give, to the new children, without parents, to bring them up, and to, "raise" them. I shall, give to the ones, who have no food, to eat and who live, breathe and die in seemingly endless sorrow. I shall give More to the wealthy, if they can afford, My price. More is given, to those, who have, but to those, who "have not," more shall be taken until they decide they can afford Me, in their lives. They are not, Mine. They do not suffer, on the cross. I will give them, Life, and life eternal, if they choose to become, like Me, and lay down, their lives, for the sake, of the saints, every day. To those, who need Me, I will give them, Eternal, Life. To those, who do not, I will, not suffer them to enter into My kingdom. I shall give and take as I see fit.


Second word (to many, who need Him, but, do not, know, Him, or, want him; it makes no difference):

There are many, in these days, who do not know me, yet need Me. I shall tell them, they must "get to know Me," before I give them, what they need. They need, rest, and, peace, from this world. They need, love, higher than the mountains, and greater than the moon. They need, goodness, in, their hearts. They need, More! What they want, is more of themselves, and, their own, hatred, and, their own, sinful pleasures. They lust after, the flesh, and, they lust, after one another's hearts, and abilities, and powers. They lust, in order to satisfy, their desires, in fleshly pursuits. "What could be greater, than this?" They say. Well, I shall show them, that, the spirit of God, is greater, than, the flesh, of, man. Mankind, cannot, and does not, stand, a chance, against, the love of the Savior. The love, the Savior, has, for them, which is, above all, greater than, the moon, and, the stars, and, greater, than the earth, in all its created glory and majesty. The love, of, the Savior, is, More.

Post a Comment

0 Comments