God and Evil (People)

 I feel the Holy Spirit told me this.  It is about the Father and His Son (I, or we, in the article):


There, are many who think I am only opposed, to evil, and Satan, but I am opposed, to, to others, who, do not do My will. There, are, others, who, do, not, know, Me, because they have never Tried to understand the mysteries of God. Some who do know Me, are beginning to understand they need Me now more than ever! More times will come, with the changing of the seasons. Varied will be the understanding of Man. I have created him to know and understand the mysteries of the earth, and of the sky. He shall choose: one, or, the other, in the coming times. I shall choose him, based on what he chooses. There are more who may Need me, in the coming days, and there are more who need to understand that they are not the “be-all, end-all,” of worship.

Post a Comment

0 Comments